Friday, April 29, 2011

Where does Ben Bernanke invest his own personal assets

Ever wonder how the Federal Reserve Chairman chooses to invest his own money. In fact its a matter of public record. The bulk of his assets are invested in several annuity products with some mutual funds tossed in for good measure. I will say that he has spread his risk and some of the products are designed to eliminate market risk for at least a significant portion of his assets. About 1/3 of his assets are protected from market risk. Is there a lesson here for you and I?
I think there is! How can we help you reduce your risk and offer solid performance besides.

I wont go into detail abut what funds or which annuities. I do want to add this thought. He could have done better in his annuity selection to get better performance without an increase in risk. Of course, if Ben is interested I'd be more than happy to show him how!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.