Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Are you prepared for retirement Poll

Today I'd like to  stare a retirement poll.  Everyone is welcome to participate either through a comment here on the blog
or with a telephone vote #614-264-3864 
or an email financial-services@live.com
I will compile the comments and votes and share them in a blog post

When It Comes To Being Ready For Retirement I feel that I am...
A) Right on Track
B)  I was right on track until 2008-2009
C) May fall short on my income needs
D) Have no idea where to start or who to turn to

Knowing where you are going to  finish at the end of the race requires knowing where you are at the start of the race. Today is the Start of your Retirement Race.  Some of you still have an ultra marathon left, some have a regular marathon left, some have a 5K  race and some of you  only have a 100 meter dash left. Wherever you are in the race today everyone can  use some help or at least a review.

If you were to  retire today how much lifetime income would you  be able to guarantee?

No comments: